Looking to buy a motorcycle, huge fan of the ducati monster.
  • Register
  • Commander Forums

Looking to buy a motorcycle, huge fan of the ducati monster.

Hey everyone,
      I'm looking at buying my first motorcycle. I'm a huge fan of the naked style bikes, my favorite being the older ducati monster 620's or the ducati monster 800 sr4. Since I have absolutely no experience with motorcycles I wanted to ask the motorcycle community on what they think sell mobile?

I'm trying to keep it around 600-800cc since it's my first bike and I'm not looking for a lot of speed, just enough to enjoy it. Also sometimes for my commutes I would be riding up to 100 miles a day, how comfortable would a bike like that be?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: A lot of people are saying 600-800cc is A LOT and I do agree. However after talking to many motorcyclists who started with a 250cc immediately upgraded to a 600 or higher. I've been told many times to "buy once, buy right".
      Last edited by Noahjacob; 10-22-2019 at 09:10 AM.

Last edited by corydouglas; 05-27-2020 at 03:42 AM.

Owning a motorcycle is really great, but if you want to own a car, you can just settle for used cars for now and buy brand new cars when you have the money. The car is much safer than motorcycles by the way.
      You can use this carvana used cars app as your guide, install the extension on your Google Chrome now! There you can find great deals and the car will be delivered at your home.