Dealer Service help!!
  • Register
  • Commander Forums

Dealer Service help!!

Just bought a 2006 Ducati Multistrada 620 first ride I took was to drop it off for a new chain tires and desmo service. Also a recall was performed. I was told that it would be a week until they'd get to it, it is a couple of days over 3 weeks today. I went in there today it was on the lift and pretty much done. I went in there today without them calling to tell me it was ready, just like when I called them a couple of times last week and they told me they would get back to me with an estimate but when I had dropped it off in addition to telling me it would be a week until he got to it the tech told me it would be about $700 in labor. I had already paid for the cam belts and chain prior to any of the service being done. I understand with a recall being done it would take longer than estimated, would have appreciated some communication about it. Other issues: I emailed with the person at the parts counter about getting Michelin Road 5 when he had said all they had in the stock was pilot power 2ct, the bike has the pilot power 2ct on it despite me asking for the road 5. Left side piece of plastic on the rear somehow warped when it was taken off and now fits very visibly askew... I think it might even be more than cosmetic and will affect a luggage plate mount though I'm not sure about that yet. I didn't pick it up today and I did not get the bill yet because that wasn't ready, any tips or advice on how to go forward tomorrow when I pick up my bike and pay the bill?uc browser shareit appvn

TL,DR Shop put tires I did not request on my bike, also left piece of rear fairing plastic is significantly warped after taking it in for service and service time took weeks longer than expected with all communication being done by me. Any advice dealing with this dealer?
      Last edited by golumkhan; 06-24-2019 at 02:46 PM.

Are you looking for bike rental Mobile app development in Saudi arabia?