I'm looking to sell my Ducati Streetfighter 848. It has 11,780 miles and is in excellent condition. I am the second mature owner. The bike has been regularly serviced and will not require another service until 15,000 miles. The bike has never been down and has a clean title. The last 2 pictures will show the imperfections / marks on the bike. The brake and clutch cover along with a minor scratch on the rear left tail from my wife getting on an off the bike.
The bike has the following parts/accessaries costing over $4,500.
1) Full Termignoni Titanium Exhaust System with Carbon Cans with Chip
2) Ducati Fender / Tag Eliminator - I have not installed this yet
3) Ducati Performance Tank Bag
4) Ducati Performance Tail Bag
5) Ducati Performance Driver and Passenger Seats
6) Pitbull Rear Single Side Stand (Currently, the PIN is for the 1098. I have ordered a brand new PIN to fit the Streetfighter)
7) R&G Frame Sliders
8) Ram Mount Phone Holder
9) Cross Bar Pouch
10) Battery Tender
I just installed brand new front and rear Pirelli Corsa tires.
I'm asking $8,700 for the bike.
I am located in Florida, 45 minutes north of West Palm Beach.