LOOKING FOR SARGENT SEAT (black trim)
  • Register
  • Commander Forums

Cool LOOKING FOR SARGENT SEAT (black trim)

Hello everyone!

I'm in need of a comfortable seat! Sargent would be my choice, is there anyone out there who doesn't want theirs or knows anyone? I'm ready with cash!

Thanks!

Between the sargent and the ducati race, I found the ducati race to be more comfortable. the sargent is more flat but its harder so it presses on the butt bones a little more. I have a heated sargent on my k1300s BMW and is was a vast improvement over the stock BMW seat but I didnt like it on the ducati.

thanks ill look into the race seat, I'm not worried about the seat being hard, as long as I'm not sliding forward, actually the flatter the better for me.

4. Remove Advertisements
      DucatiFighter.com
      Advertisements

I went with the Ducati Performance seat, Its a bit higher (about 1"), but its a flat surface. Newport Beach Ducati was VERY helpful! They mounted the brand new seat to a demo Streetfighter and let me take it for a ride!
      I went for at least a half an hour ride with many strong stops and downshifting, just to see if I'll end up squishing my boys up to the tank again. I gotta say the material is very sticky (I was wearing jeans), I was very happy with it.
      if you slide on the seat side to side in turns, it might not be your best pick, but it might be ok if you have full leather suit on, I don't know.
      Bottom line is, I like the slightly higher seat, it puts a bit more weight to the front, and it solved my first problem; the nut crushing rides!

That's how I made the decision as well. Ducati dealerships seem to be very accommodating. Grats.