Help me find rights mods to bits and pieces of my factory SF848 - Page 2
  • Register
  • Commander Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      I'm still debating between the evo-tech or speedymoto sliders. I'm definitely picking up a lower radiator guard(evo-tech).

Anybody know which exhaust system has the most performance gain? The carbon termi's seem to be the preference. If I'm going to spend a bung load of money on nice cans I want it to have more than just sound and looks.

I'll just say that my term exhaust looks and sounds awesome. Definitely the most popular one.Name:  P1010210%20Fav02_zpscrzyxoqf.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  108.9 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
      DucatiFighter.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by moto2679 View Post
      Anybody know which exhaust system has the most performance gain? The carbon termi's seem to be the preference. If I'm going to spend a bung load of money on nice cans I want it to have more than just sound and looks.
      Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but based on MCN, termis wont give you any performance gain.

This one is on top of my list. show off that single sided swing arm a bit more.. This one hardly has the body (air pretty much flows right thu) but even shift-tech themselves say there wont be any performance gain. Exhaust to me = sound and looks.
      Name:  785_0_zpsa82zfud0.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  283.1 KB
      Last edited by mrjessehlee; 08-10-2015 at 09:50 PM.

The stock tires are 120/70-17 front and 180/60-17 back. Try 120/60-17 and 180/55-17. That'll lower the bike a lot.

exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by mrjessehlee View Post
      Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but based on MCN, termis wont give you any performance gain.

This one is on top of my list. show off that single sided swing arm a bit more.. This one hardly has the body (air pretty much flows right thu) but even shift-tech themselves say there wont be any performance gain. Exhaust to me = sound and looks.
      I really do like the shift-tech, because it definitely shows the swing arm and have seen some variations that keep the passenger pegs (have to keep 'em). the termi sound is incredible.I haven't heard these in person though. I had heard that the exhausts don't do much in terms of power but I have seen a couple companies claiming +5-6hp gain.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjessehlee View Post

That bike has the rizoma frame sliders. They look really nice! I keep looking at them but the speedymoto's seemed to be tried and true. do they stick out far enough?

Quote Originally Posted by moto2679 View Post
      That bike has the rizoma frame sliders. They look really nice! I keep looking at them but the speedymoto's seemed to be tried and true. do they stick out far enough?
      I don't think they do , that's why Rizoma also sell a water pump slider as well.i think if I can post pics yet I will put a image of my Evotech frame bobbin

Hi there - do you know the torque settings for the Evotech frame bobbins and fork sliders when you fit them?

Quote Originally Posted by Misterd View Post
      Hi there - do you know the torque settings for the Evotech frame bobbins and fork sliders when you fit them?
      The fork sliders/axle sliders say 8nm - https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/e...+new+style.pdf

The frame bobbins say to use manufacturers torque, so same torque as the bolt you remove to install.

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/e...rev1web.pdfpdf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12