Welcome to Ducati Fighter - Please post an introduction thread.

Commander Forums

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Welcome to Ducati Fighter - Please post an introduction thread.

Welcome to Ducati Fighter - Please post an introduction thread.

DucatiFighter.com is a friendly community dedicated to the new the Ducati Streetfighter motorcycle line. Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Ducati Streetfighter questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) Motorcycles, Rides, Interests, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Senior Member NHfighterpilot1098s's Avatar
    Greeting from New Hampshire USA. I have a 2010 1098s and am addicted to it! Its great to see a forum for our fighter bike! I hope the forum grows and becomes a wealth of information for myself and othere streetfighter addicts!

Welcome! Thanks for the support and hopefully we'll start seeing some of the bad boys in their owners hands soon
    Vdizzle likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DucatiFighter.com
    Advertisements

Hello from Santa Clara, CA!
    I had a Monster 1100 evo, just got rear ended and totaled at a stop light recently with 3K miles on it. The M1100 evo was a great looking bike and personally best joy ride....tons of fun. However, i have decided to get the sf848 in its place since it looks even better, with a water-cooled and fabled Testastretta, better range, etc. The reviews have also been positive so far.

Howdy from Texas, y'all! Thrilled to be here and proud to join the ride with fellow Ducati Streetfighters. I am blessed to own a 2002 Monster S4 Foggy and I am twice as blessed to have married the hot owner of a 2011 Monster 696 which I manage to steal from her once a week. God bless & keep the rubber side down!
    4Nines likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo M. Lonngi View Post
    Howdy from Texas, y'all! Thrilled to be here and proud to join the ride with fellow Ducati Streetfighters. I am blessed to own a 2002 Monster S4 Foggy and I am twice as blessed to have married the hot owner of a 2011 Monster 696 which I manage to steal from her once a week. God bless & keep the rubber side down!
    Welcome from another Texan! Sounds like you've got it made

Senior Member NHfighterpilot1098s's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo M. Lonngi View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to post a pic of your streetfighter! Show that thing off!

2012 Panigale 1199 "Annabella" Stock for the moment (Current)
    2010 Ducati 1098 Streetfighter S "Sophia" ,Termi carbons, ecu reflash, GRG shorty levers, PSR bar end mirrors, Rizoma pressure plate, R&G tail tidy (traded))

2010 Victory Cross Country (current)

Hey from Seattle,

I ride a 2010 Streetfighter and a 1966 Triumph T100, I've owned in the past loads of bikes including a Suzuki Bandit 1000, a Moto Guzzi Centauro and a Suzuki Hayabusa. I really like big liter bikes, especially twins.

Great to see a forum for all SF riders out there, I think the bike is an instant classic, thanks so much for hosting the site. I think it will be very handy for everyone.

Keep it shiny side up,
    Kats

Welcome to the forum Kats! Sounds like you've had an awesome collection of bikes. You'll have to post some pics of that T100!

Hi All, just ordered my Red SF 848, can't wait for it to arrive. I've owned various bikes and just got rid of my last. Started on a new 1993 Katana 600, then 1995 YZF-6, 2001 GSXR750, 2002 FZ1, 2008 BMW R1200RT, and now, my dream bike is on order. Was tempted between the S4R and the BMW a few years ago, but was veto'd by then wife. New wife urged me to pick up a Duc, so w00t here I am.
    ericcwatts likes this.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

2012 ducati streetfighter tricolor
848 streetfighter tricolore

abs ducatifighter.com

ducati fighter

ducati streetfighter smoked plexiglass

ducati streetfighter with smoked plexiglas

iphone7

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.